Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is she changing already???



Question: Am I over the top with the pictures and posts on the blog and am I overly obsessed? Answer: Debatable but probable. Question: Do I care and will I apologize for that? Not a chance. We can't stop watching her every movement and smiling at her little faces. Things are going good, Aubyn is getting more and more attached with that motherly instinct kicking in. I'm very proud of her for already taking such good care of little Brielle. Feedings are going much better and she has dad's appetite which is good. After one day she was down to 6 lbs 15oz. After two day she's back to 7lbs 2oz. Hopefully nothing but up from here. Pictures above include the first time we bathed her and washed her hair. And yes, I think I'll continue being obsessed:)

2 comments:

  1. not a chance you are over the top! keep it coming! :)can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again guys!!! She is such a sweetie :) Sounds like youre doing a great job at soaking in all the precious moments!

    ReplyDelete