Friday, February 12, 2010

It's been a while



It's almost been a week since my last post and I think too much has happened to recall. To start, on Sunday Brielle threw a super bowl party and invited my cousin Owen, his wife Leah and two girls Clara and Elsie as well as my cousin Lisa all from Sioux Falls. It was alot of fun to see them and them see Brielle. They are some awesome family that we enjoy spending time with. Unfortunately no pics were taken...my bad! Wednesday my parents came up early for Jerome and Jacey's game(both played=we won;). Aubyn and Brielle even made it to the game. It's alot of fun for us and Grandma and Grandpa to spend some time with Brielle, we look forward to more of them. There have been a couple rough nights and one tough day especially for Aubyn as Brielle doesn't clean her room and go to bed when she's asked. For now we'd settle for her to simply fall asleep and keep sleeping at 3:00am. No allowance for her this week. We've gotten meals and gifts from friends, neighbors and family. We appreciate everything and most of all enjoy them all sharing in our happiness. I hope to include some pictures of those gifts at some point. Here are some random pictures mostly from this week.

1 comment:

  1. teehee- she even looks tan. She's a natural Hoegh :)

    -Abbie Hoegh

    ReplyDelete