Friday, January 15, 2010

In the 36th week!



Here is Aubyn at 35 weeks(1/09/10). We were heading out the door to watch Jerome and Jacey's game. We lost the game and its obvious to all Hoegh's that we need more Hoegh minutes on the floor. I hope they figure it out.
Back to Aubyn, She's feeling good still with just around 2-4 contractions an hour. They've been pretty light but every once in a while she'll get some more achy ones. She says "I'm not worried about it". I think that's her way of showing confidence in her pain tolerance. She also just told me that she doesn't like pain but she's not afraid of it. These are quite the statements considering we had our first birthing class this week. They showed us some video of labor. If Aubyn isn't afraid now, she won't ever be. I'm not nearly so tough. I got the picture after seeing 30 seconds of the video. I didn't need to see the next 15 minutes. I will admit that its educational and eye opening but enough already. I'll do my best to give her support.
A couple of these pictures show Aubyn lying at an angle upside down, holding headphones to her belly to get the kid to flip. She thinks its trying but hasn't gotten there yet. We'd sure like it to flip but regardless are extremely thankful for the overall health of both Aubyn and baby to this point. Side note: I'm almost a week late on this post, so really we start the 37th week tomorrow. Wow we're getting close!

No comments:

Post a Comment